Now that you saved a Liked Address or Destination, you can Edit or Add a Label to make it easier to find when using Scout GPS Link.
- Disconnect from Bluetooth by turning off Bluetooth on phone (or use app inside home away from vehicle).
- Start Scout GPS Link app on phone and you will see a map - home page.
- Select the Heart Icon, in here you will see list of Likes.
- Select the 3 dot Icon to display a list of actions.
- Select Add Label
- Delete the existing name by pressing x or using back space in virtual keyboard
- With the virtual keyboard type the name / label
- Select Done to save the label you created
You can now connect to vehicle or close the app using the standard function of the device.
Your Liked destinations will be stored under Likes for you to access in the future.
If you have any further questions please submit a ticket and a Telenav support rep will follow up , usually within 1 - 2 business days.