Scout GPS Link is running in the background after you have suspend the app, left your vehicle and it is draining your battery, using data or you see a notification that GPS has been in use.
FYI - Please update Scout GPS Link iPhone app to version 1.0.87
Resolved / Improved Battery Use
There is a built-in feature on the iPhone called multitasking tray / app switcher that lets you see all apps running in the back ground. You can switch between apps or more importantly force close the Scout GPS Link app or any app that you would like to close.
Follow the steps below to force close an app
iPhone 8 or earlier
- Double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- From the Home screen, swipe up and pause.
- Firmly touch and hold the app, then tap . You can also swipe up to close the app as soon as you see .
You may also choose to visit Apple iTunes support directly with a video -