Having all three regions on your phone at one time will take up too much memory on your phone and in the app. To prevent any lag in service, we only allow one region at a time. While other apps allow you to download the whole country or even individual states, Scout does it via region to give you a comprehensive map around your respective area – so it’s easier for road trips, nearby travel, etc.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Delete a Buddie?
- How To Delete a Recent or Saved Address in Scout GPS Navigation
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?