Scout remembers the speed at which you were driving before losing the GPS signal. Scout continues to give you driving directions based on an estimate of the projected distance that you may have traveled at your last recorded rate of speed. Scout recalculates your current position when you regain a GPS signal and adjusts your driving directions accordingly.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Delete a Buddie?
- How To Delete a Recent or Saved Address in Scout GPS Navigation
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?