Scout alerts you if your device is not receiving GPS signals. If this happens, move to an area where there is a clear view of the sky so your device can receive GPS signals from space.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Delete a Buddie?
- How To Delete a Recent or Saved Address in Scout GPS Navigation
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?