From Home screen select the One Search Box on top. This will open a virtual keyboard. You can then type in Address #, Street, City, State and or Zip code. (Comma “,” not needed when typing address)
Articles in this section
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?
- Scout is freezing up on me. How do I fix this?
- How often are your OSM maps updated?