GPS accuracy can range from 20m (approx. 65 ft) to 100m (approx. 328 ft). Most of the time, the GPS is accurate to less than 50 meters (approx. 164 ft).
Articles in this section
- What is needed to use AT&T Navigator?
- How Do I Delete Recent Addresses?
- How do I increase or decrease the voice prompt volume?
- WP8 AT&T Navigator - How do I Pin To Start page
- How Do I Delete / Un-Install AT&T Navigator App
- How do I Install AT&T Navigator app on my phone?
- AT&T Navigator is freezing up on me. How do I fix this?
- What happens if I lose network coverage for an extended time while driving?
- How often is your OSM map data updated?
- What happens if I’m using AT&T Navigator for driving directions and I lose the GPS signal while driving across a bridge or through a tunnel or lose the GPS signal for some other reason?