You need to turn on the Location settings so your GPS location can be detected, and for features such as navigation to work within AT&T Navigator. You will get a prompt message when you first launch the application with instructions on where to change the Location settings. You must choose “Exit” and manually change the Location settings.
Articles in this section
- What is needed to use AT&T Navigator?
- How Do I Delete Recent Addresses?
- How do I increase or decrease the voice prompt volume?
- WP8 AT&T Navigator - How do I Pin To Start page
- How Do I Delete / Un-Install AT&T Navigator App
- How do I Install AT&T Navigator app on my phone?
- AT&T Navigator is freezing up on me. How do I fix this?
- What happens if I lose network coverage for an extended time while driving?
- How often is your OSM map data updated?
- What happens if I’m using AT&T Navigator for driving directions and I lose the GPS signal while driving across a bridge or through a tunnel or lose the GPS signal for some other reason?