There is no limit to how many of your devices on which you can install AT&T Navigator. However, you can only use AT&T Navigator on one device at a time. To access AT&T Navigator on different devices, simply install the app and then log in with your AT&T phone number and verification code.
Articles in this section
- What is needed to use AT&T Navigator?
- How Do I Delete Recent Addresses?
- How do I increase or decrease the voice prompt volume?
- WP8 AT&T Navigator - How do I Pin To Start page
- How Do I Delete / Un-Install AT&T Navigator App
- How do I Install AT&T Navigator app on my phone?
- AT&T Navigator is freezing up on me. How do I fix this?
- What happens if I lose network coverage for an extended time while driving?
- How often is your OSM map data updated?
- What happens if I’m using AT&T Navigator for driving directions and I lose the GPS signal while driving across a bridge or through a tunnel or lose the GPS signal for some other reason?