For those having issues with their Blackberry's on the company (BES), we have included attachments to provide to your iT department for further assistance. Telenav Inc. does not have a department which can assist. We can only suggest contacting Blackberry RIM for any questions or assistance regarding the BES.
Were you able to make changes to the BES where it now allows you to make changes to the Application Permissions?
When it comes to “Unable to Reach Server” or UTRS, it’s a data connection issue and the internet’s not working on the device. Since you’re on a BES it’s restricting the application from connecting. There are a couple of things we can try now that you are getting this particular message.
- We can check the firewall settings on the device, and reset that (OPTIONS > SECURITY > FIREWALL).
- Go to Manage Connections Icon and make sure WI-FI is turned off
- Then we can verify again, the Application Permissions are able to be changed from CUSTOM to ALLOW (make sure we expand CONNECTIONS, INTERACTIONS, and USER DATA fields to make sure all is selected to ALLOW).
- We can then remove the battery from the device (HARD RESET) and pop the battery back in while the device is on.
- Wait for the device to power back up and then run the application.
SECURITY TIMER ISSUE - Interactions cannot be allowed because
There is one option that is always greyed
out: "Security Timeout: Null".
Please have the BES administrator check on this.
Under IT policy on the BES, go to Security Policy Group - Allow Reseting of Idle Timer defaults to False, change it to True.
You should be able to change the Permissions for "Security Timer Reset" to allow.
firmware op>device>about device version>look for third line down, will say bundle and then v6...
OPTIONS > Security Status > IT policy name
Bell Mobility - CANNOT GET SUBSCRIBER INFO
We know for sure it is not the phone and the GPS app. You must have BELL reset Data package