As a form of troubleshooting to resolve the issue with the application corruption,
Step 1: Back-up/ Restore device information Reference page 9
Blackberry Desktop Manager 6.0 , because all items on your handset will be wiped off your phone completely.
Step 2: Complete Security wipe of device
Reference page 267 Complete security wipe. Which is by going to Tools> security > security wipe> then reboot your handset.
Step 3: Once your phone is up and running you must use the specific link to the application you're using for re-download.
- AT&T: http://att.telenav.com/nav
- T-Mobile: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/tm
- US Cellular: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/uscc
- Sprint: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/sn
- Bell Canada: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/bellca/nav
- Rogers Wireless: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/rg/
- Fido: http://ota.telneav.com/ota/virginca/nav
Step 4. Reload all previous items saved on your desk top onto your blackberry.
If this does not work, then I would suggest taking your phone into a service center to have the phone completely wiped clean (flashed) as if it was brand new, right out of the box. This will eliminate any corrupted files that may still be lingering on the handset. Follow steps 3 & 4 since step 1 has been done initially.
Article is closed for comments.