Community Terms, Conditions & Guidelines
By visiting, accessing or otherwise participating in the Community, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
In visiting; accessing or otherwise participating in the Community, you agree to follow these Community Guidelines.
We do not pre-screen or endorse any information posted in the Community
Telenav does not prescreen information submitted by others in the Community ("Post") and are not responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any ("Post").
We may remove any ("Post") in the Community for any reason
The criteria for removing content include but are not limited to:
- Content that is obscene or uses obscene, profane, or sexually explicit language.
- Content that is violent, racist, incendiary, abusive, threatening, or slanderous against anyone or any group.
- Content that violates any local, state or federal law.
- Content intended to exploit, solicit, or harm minors.
- Content containing your own or anyone else's personal information including, but not limited to passwords, credit card numbers, contact information, account information, or other personally identifying information.
- Content that includes “Trojan horses", worms, spyware, files, executables, or external links to sites that force the download of any virus, program, spyware or other content or code that could interfere with the functionality of the site or damage or destroy data or functionality of any computer hardware or software.
- Member violations or deleted posts or warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered users.
- Content relating to current, future, or proposed lawsuits for Telenav Inc., This is not the forum for legal issues with Telenav Inc., and we are not allowed to discuss ongoing litigation. Do not solicit class action clients
- New threads for topics that already exist
- Content that advertises products or services
- Content that is posted in more than one forum
- Content that is overly negative, hostile or does not add to the conversation
- Telenav Inc., reserves the right to immediately disable an account and reject all posts if a community member's display name contains profanity of any type or in any way mimics an official Telenav Inc., or Telenav employee account. No warnings will be issued in this instance
We may limit or terminate any user’s access to the Community for any reason
Action will be taken against people falsely claiming to be someone they are not (including any community member) , claiming expertise, credentials that they do not possess or those members that violate the Community Guidelines. These actions may include temporary or permanent banishment from the Community
Changes to the Rules
Telenav Inc., may at any time change these Terms or the Community Guidelines. The most current version of the Rules are always available in the Community. If any change we make to the Rules is unacceptable to you, you should discontinue accessing the Community. Your continued access to the Community will always indicate your acceptance of the most up-to-date version of these Rules.
Telenav Support Team