The backlight can be controlled from within Scout’s Maps & Navigation settings. Start app and select Me section. Next select Settings "Gear" Icon in upper right corner. Next select Maps & Navigation, here you can select Backlight and set to Always On / On at Turns / Device Default.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Delete a Buddie?
- How To Delete a Recent or Saved Address in Scout GPS Navigation
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?