You need to turn on the Location settings so your GPS location can be detected, and for features such as navigation to work within Scout. You will get a prompt message when you first launch the application with instructions on where to change the Location settings. You must choose “Exit” and manually change the Location settings.
Articles in this section
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?
- Scout is freezing up on me. How do I fix this?
- How often are your OSM maps updated?