The data plan allows you to access nationwide routes, maps, and nearby content from the Scout servers using the data communication features of your device. These services are different from your cellular airtime. To order a data plan, please contact your wireless carrier.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Delete a Buddie?
- How To Delete a Recent or Saved Address in Scout GPS Navigation
- Scout Android High Battery Use
- How to edit Home or Work Shortcuts in Scout v3.6 or higher
- Does Scout App Support Canada?
- How To Download Map Region - Premium Subscription Required
- How Do I Edit Scout Profile Pic?
- How to Edit Favorites within Scout app
- How Do I Update Scout App or Install App?
- How do I delete my recent address?