The Your Navigation Deluxe application can crash for various reasons;
- limited data access connection
- unable to obtain GPS info
- new update to device OS
- corrupted application files, and/ or simply an issue with our application, in which we will have to provide details to our engineers.
Telenav Support team has prepared a list of troubleshooting steps you may go over to attempt to correct your issue.
1. Confirm Battery Life
Please verify your battery life is 50% or more.
2. Restarting Your Device
Turn your device off (if possible remove battery), wait 30 seconds and turn device back on. Please retry Your Navigation application out in the open with a clear view of the sky. If the issue persists please continue to step 3.
3. Clear Your Navigation Deluxe Application Data
In most Android OS 4.0 and higher, by simply touching the top of the screen and swiping down will display settings icons.
- Please select the "setting" icon and select "Application Manager(ment)".
- Inside the Application Manager setting, please find & select the Your Navigation Deluxe application.
- Next, select Clear Data, confirm by selecting "OK".
Don't worry your addresses are saved by your phone #.
Now you will have to start the Your Navigation Deluxe application and install first time files. Once the Your Navigation Deluxe app is updated please retry Your Navigation Deluxe application out in the open with a clear view of the sky.
If the issue persists, please go to step 4.
4. Uninstall and Re-install Your Navigation Deluxe application
Please go through the following steps on your handset to uninstall and reinstall your application;
- Go to Settings
- Select Application Manager.
- Inside Application Manager, select Your Navigation Deluxe application.
- Select Uninstall Updates. If app is not pre-loaded select Uninstall.
- Now that you have uninstalled the app, please update or re-install from the Google Play Store, by searching for "Your Navigation Deluxe" .
Once installed, please start Your Navigation Deluxe application to install first time files and when completed, test Your Navigation Deluxe app outdoors.
If the issue persists please submit a request or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telenav Support Team
Article is closed for comments.