Factoring in one-way streets, speed limits, traffic lights, dead-ends, and other data, the app calculates what it believes to be an optimal route. Depending on the results, the app offers up to three routes to your destination. Very short or long trips may only have one optimal route. Calculated routes may not always agree with your knowledge.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only receive one route option to the destination?
- I've lost my addresses, how do I recover them?
- Bluetooth Headset
- Does the Navigator use up my voice plan minutes?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- How can I remove your app from my phone?
- How do I know that my device is receiving a GPS signals?
- How long after I apply the data service until I may use my GPS Navigator app?
- How often are your maps updated?
- Insufficient memory error when attempting to install GPS Navigator app (Android)