If you're using one of our GPS Navigator applications and it is freezing, power your phone off for about 20 seconds before turning it back on. Once you’ve done this, try launching the Navigator again. If issues persist please contact your carrier or submit a request for assistance here in our help center.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only receive one route option to the destination?
- I've lost my addresses, how do I recover them?
- Bluetooth Headset
- Does the Navigator use up my voice plan minutes?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- How can I remove your app from my phone?
- How do I know that my device is receiving a GPS signals?
- How long after I apply the data service until I may use my GPS Navigator app?
- How often are your maps updated?
- Insufficient memory error when attempting to install GPS Navigator app (Android)