A “GPS Weak” icon will pop up on screen if the GPS signal is not clearly received by the device. Once you have clear GPS signal, the icon will disappear. If you deviate from your original route, a Reroute button appears on the Follow Me Map. Tap the button for an updated set of driving directions.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only receive one route option to the destination?
- I've lost my addresses, how do I recover them?
- Bluetooth Headset
- Does the Navigator use up my voice plan minutes?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- How can I remove your app from my phone?
- How do I know that my device is receiving a GPS signals?
- How long after I apply the data service until I may use my GPS Navigator app?
- How often are your maps updated?
- Insufficient memory error when attempting to install GPS Navigator app (Android)