Your device internal GPS chip is not obtaining GPS info. Please verify battery life is 50% or more. Turn you device off and back on. If error persist please contact your carrier or submit a request for assistance here in our help center.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only receive one route option to the destination?
- I've lost my addresses, how do I recover them?
- Bluetooth Headset
- Does the Navigator use up my voice plan minutes?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- How can I remove your app from my phone?
- How do I know that my device is receiving a GPS signals?
- How long after I apply the data service until I may use my GPS Navigator app?
- How often are your maps updated?
- Insufficient memory error when attempting to install GPS Navigator app (Android)