You need to turn on the Location settings so your GPS location can be detected, and for features such as navigation to work within our GPS Navigator app. You will get a prompt message when you first launch the application with instructions on where to change the Location settings. You must choose “Exit” and manually change the Location settings.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only receive one route option to the destination?
- I've lost my addresses, how do I recover them?
- Bluetooth Headset
- Does the Navigator use up my voice plan minutes?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- How can I remove your app from my phone?
- How do I know that my device is receiving a GPS signals?
- How long after I apply the data service until I may use my GPS Navigator app?
- How often are your maps updated?
- Insufficient memory error when attempting to install GPS Navigator app (Android)