Our GPS Navigation apps utilize data to provide its navigation functions. The use of data does not use any of your voice minutes. However, if you call a business from within the AT&T Navigator app, you will be incurring voice minutes.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only receive one route option to the destination?
- I've lost my addresses, how do I recover them?
- Bluetooth Headset
- Does the Navigator use up my voice plan minutes?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- How can I remove your app from my phone?
- How do I know that my device is receiving a GPS signals?
- How long after I apply the data service until I may use my GPS Navigator app?
- How often are your maps updated?
- Insufficient memory error when attempting to install GPS Navigator app (Android)
Article is closed for comments.