Issue: Scout GPS Link - Icon Not Displaying On Head Unit
Root Cause: The application Icon not displaying on Head Unit can be caused for various reasons as example, Network Cellular Data connection or Blue Tooth connection with Head Unit. It is also possible your Head Unit is not supported or may require a software update.
Supported Toyota Vehicle Year
2016 , 2017 , 2018, 2019
Please make sure you are using Audio Plus Head Unit
(Specific Model Years 2018 - 2022 Toyota Vehicle with Audio & Audio Plus, will require using Toyota One App)
Fix - The phone needs to be checked for proper setup - installation
Here is the following trouble shooting steps to try
1. Uninstall Scout GPS Link from device
2. Un-pair device from Blue Tooth of Head Unit
3. Power phone off/on
4. Install / Download Scout GPS Link on device
5. Pair Device to Head Unit via Blue Tooth
6. Power car off
7. Open Scout GPS Link on device
8. Complete initial set up process
9. Enable Location Services (if they are disabled)
10. Make sure Mobile data is enabled
11. Turn car back on
12. Select APPS A message should appear shortly after, prompting to download an Update in order to use navigation. Start the update / download and allow it to complete.
If you are still having issues with Scout GPS Link please submit a request, Telenav support team will contact you as soon as possible (Monday - Friday).
Telenav Support Team